- All vouchers are posted out 1st class, or we can deliver them to your home or work! (Edinburgh)
- Vouchers have a 1-year expiry date which cannot be extended – no exceptions will be made
- Your vouchers can be redeemed between 8am and 10pm, seven days a week
- You cannot redeem your vouchers for cash
- We cannot offer refunds on purchased vouchers
- For hygiene purposes, we are unable to supply the use of a saxophone during lessons. Saxophones can be hired from various shops and websites, and our saxophone teacher can offer advice on how to obtain your instrument
If you have any questions about our music lesson gift vouchers, please feel free to call us on (0131) 447 1117.
The receipt of the vouchers will have instructions on the vouchers of how to make a booking. It really is as simple as calling up the music school before the voucher expiry date, and one of the specialist music tutors will organise a lesson during a time and day that suits. Morningside School of Music is open most nights until 9 pm (sometimes even 10 pm), and we are open 7-days-a-week, so there will be no issue with getting a lesson time that suits. Parents can use their music vouchers to book a teacher for their child if they wish. Our staff will always try their very best to be accommodating and organise everything for you so that you can enjoy the experience of learning to sing or play.