- Buy a gift for a friend as all gift vouchers are posted out 1st class, or we can deliver them to your home or work (Edinburgh)
- Our gift vouchers have a 1-year expiry date which cannot be extended – no exceptions will be made
- Your vouchers can be redeemed during teaching availability, seven days a week
- You cannot redeem your gift vouchers for cash
- We cannot offer refunds on purchased gift vouchers
If you have any questions about our music lesson gift vouchers, please feel free to call us on (0131) 447 1117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The receipt of the gift vouchers will have instructions on the vouchers of how to make a booking. It really is as simple as calling up the music school before the voucher expiry date, and one of the specialist music tutors will organise a lesson during a time and day that suits. Morningside School of Music is open most nights until 9 pm (sometimes even 10 pm), and we are open 7-days-a-week, so there will be no issue with getting a lesson time that suits. Parents can use their music vouchers to book a teacher for their child if they wish. Our staff will always try their very best to be accommodating and organise everything for you so that you can enjoy the experience of learning to sing or play.
If you want to buy a gift for a friend or a loved one, music lesson gift vouchers are incredibly unique and give the recipient of the personalised gift the opportunity to be a musician. If you’re not good a picking best friend gifts, trying to find presents for men or even thinking of gift ideas for women, then a music lesson gift voucher is the best present to get.